Saturday, December 9, 2006

Ward Christmas Party

We had our Ward Christmas party last night and we had Santa come at the end. Ailee hated Santa last year, but we thought she would be OK this year...boy were we wrong! Ailee held onto me so tight and started screaming! (Of course after she grabbed a candy cane from him!)

Here is another picture of Ailee and Santa. She would not get between Devin and Santa.


Here is Bishop with Brooklyn and Devin with Ailee. Devin works as the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric in our Ward.

Here is Ailee and Brooklyn. They are best friends and just love to be together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mo!!!

This is such a cute blog!
You are doing a great job on it!!
Oh my gosh I can't believe how cute Ailee is....
I wanna eat her!!!!!!!!!
I have a cold right now and it sucks.
I lost my voice. Clinton did,too.
Oh, I should just write an e-mail to you ha?
My bad! Anyway, I just loved looking at this blog.
I'm excited to see some more!

I love you and miss you so much,
Joelle