Thursday, December 7, 2006

Baking cookies

Ailee and I baked some cookies today. Ailee was such a big help. When I was getting the things ready, Ailee kept saying "I'm ready! I'm ready!" then said "Mommy, slow!" She also said a lot of "I can do it!" and "Ailee do it!" She is getting so independent!


We made smiling faces using Christmas chocolate chips for the eyes and mint chips for the mouth. I made the first two and showed Ailee how to do it. Ailee then got to make a smiling face on the 3rd cookie. She did a really good job!





The bottom 3 to the right were done by Ailee. She did the first one really good (far right), but it took so long to do the mouth, she decided not to do the mouth and do more eyes with the second one...then got hungry and ate all the eyes. (second from the right) She then started working on her 3rd one. This one got 9 eyes! Throughout the day, I had to tell Ailee "No more Cookies!" After I tell her that, I would hear her say "But...but...but...but...what's this?" and there would be a cookie in her hand.

No comments: